1. FAITH is the ‘eternal elixir’ which gives life, power, and action to the impulse of thought!
2. FAITH is the starting point of all accumulation of riches!
3. FAITH is the basis of all ‘miracles’ and mysteries that cannot be analyzed by the rules of science!
4. FAITH is the only known antidote to FAILURE!
5. FAITH is the element, the ‘chemical’ which, when mixed with prayer, gives one direct communication with Infinite Intelligence.
6. FAITH is the element that transforms the ordinary vibration of thought, created by the finite mind of man, into the spiritual equivalent.
7. FAITH is the only agency through which the cosmic force of Infinite Intelligence can be harnessed and used.
Whether you think you will succeed or fail you are correct either way. Your faith, or belief in yourself will drive your activities and sustain you towards your objective. Your faith is based on your thoughts, which are powerful:
“THOUGHTS WHICH ARE MIXED WITH ANY OF THE FEELINGS OR EMOTIONS CONSTITUTE A ‘MAGNETIC’ FORCE WHICH ATTRACTS, FROM THE VIBRATIONS OF THE ETHER, OTHER SIMILAR OR RELATED THOUGHTS.”
The preceding is similar to information I have read in “The Secret” and “The Power” – I wonder if these books were based at least in part on “Think And Grow Rich?” Successful people project success and therefore attract success, in other words – the law of attraction.
An individual’s perspective, or thoughts greatly influence their propensity to achieve success:
“Riches begin in the form of thought. The amount is limited only by the person in whose mind the thought is put into motion. Faith removes limitation.”
The opening of the mind will increase the chance of success. Have faith in your ability to meet an objective and you will meet the objective.
Update – 04.16.14
The Napoleon Hill Foundation Thought For The Day – Belief:
“There is a difference between wishing for a thing and being ready to receive it. No one is ready for a thing until he believes he can acquire it. The state of mind must be belief, not mere hope or wish. Open-mindedness is essential for belief. Closed minds do not inspire faith, courage, and belief. ”
The following resources were used for this article:
1. J.R. Sedivy. Burning Desire: http://jrsedivy.com/burning-desire/
2. Napoleon Hill. Think And Grow Rich:
3. Rhonda Byrne. The Power:
4. Rhonda Byrne. The Secret:
5. The Napoleon Hill Foundation. Thought For The Day April 16, 2014. Belief: http://www.naphill.org/posts/tftd/tftd-tftd/thought-for-the-day-wednesday-april-16-2014-2/
Image Credit: Marketing Deviant