The Social Business Process e-book is now available. The Social Business ProcessTM is a simple and fun system for building your business. By following the Social Business Process you can have a revenue generating business within one week. The Social Business Process e-book is available at the Social Business Process product page.
I had created the Social Business Process after noticing a pattern that emerged when creating revenue generating businesses. Similar to a repeatable process for developing a product, which greatly increases the chances of success for developing and launching a product, the Social Business Process is a process used for developing a revenue generating business. By following this process, you will greatly increase the probability of success for developing a product-based revenue generating business.
With the Social Business Process you will learn how to:
1. Start A Business
2. Create A Product
3. Sell Your Product
4. Improve Your Product
5. Improve Your Process
6. Consider Lessons Learned
In as early as seven days of following the Social Business Process you will be running your own product based business.
The Social Business Process will change your thinking on widely believed misconceptions:
1. Entrepreneurs are born and not made: Although I do believe that some individuals are born with more entrepreneurial ability and traits than others, I also believe that entrepreneurship can be taught and improved upon just like any other skill or professional endeavor.
2. You should wait for a good time to start your business: When will the time be right? How much money will be enough money? There is never a good time to start a business. The right time is now.
3. You should wait until you have saved enough money to start a business: Similar to time there will never be “enough” money to start your business. As with time, many entrepreneurs tend to scale their businesses to the amount of money available. This should work in reverse as well. YOU can and should start a product-based business with minimal funding and time.
4. Business is complicated: Although a business can be complicated (and many are), YOUR business need not be complex. YOUR business should be simple and agile. Complexity is the killer of profitability.
5. Wealth is reserved for the 1%: It is interesting that wealth flows to the 1%, but why can’t you be a part of the 1%? Wealthy, free individuals generate wealth by CREATING value, not by working for others.
The Social Business Process e-book is available on the Social Business Process product page.
1. J.R. Sedivy: Social Business Process: http://jrsedivy.com/products/social-business-process-book/