I recently discovered a new app called Analytiks from a member of the Teamstory community named Rentchek. Analytiks is an iPhone app that displays your data from Google Analytiks on your iOS mobile device (iPhone or iPad).
There are three areas where Analytiks shines:
1. Design: The design is simple and elegant and adds a nice look and feel to the otherwise utilitarian data from Google Analytics.
2. Convenience: In the past I have had a challenge consistenly accessing Google Analytics since gradually migrating most of my Internet activity from Web to mobile apps. Sure I could have accessed the data via the Web browser on my iPad, but it just never seemed to happen. With Analytiks I can view my key website metrics by simply opening the app, and all the important information is there.
3. Simplicity: While Analytiks doesn’t provide everything available through Google Analytics, in my opinion it includes the key metrics. Analytiks provides an elegant dashboard with key information without cluttering or overwhelming.
A few key metrics are pageviews, visitors and social media referrals:
Analytiks provides a graph of pageviews and unique visitors:
Analytiks provides referring sites:
Analytiks provides demographic information such as referring country, browsers which site visitors are using, and desktop/mobile device from source traffic:
Analytiks provides time on site, organic vs. other traffic, new vs. returning, and referral percentage:
Finally, Analytiks provides bounce rate, iOS vs. Mobile data, and the Top 5 Keyword referrals:
Analytiks is a paid app, $2.99 at the time of this writing, however it is well worth it. I have found in a majority of the cases paid apps are better than their free counterparts. Analytiks allows you to add up to eights sites with the basic app, but also allows for exapansion of eight additional site (for a total of 16 websites) for an additional $0.99.
Analytiks provides an elegant, convenient, and simple solution for monitoring key metrics for your websites.
1. Analytiks: http://analytiksapp.com/
2. Free-Man’s Perspective. Free Services Are For Suckers: http://www.freemansperspective.com/free-services-online-internet/
3. Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/
4. Rentchek: https://www.rentchek.com/
5. Teamstory: http://teamstoryapp.com/